Our mission is to construct structurally sound, comprehensive, functional, and luxurious residences that prioritise the needs and comfort of NDIS participants.
- As a registered NDIS provider, SymCare is dedicated to promoting community inclusion for people with disabilities, their families, and carers. Our emphasis on giving back to the community reflects the values deeply ingrained in our directors’ philosophy.
- Our vision is resolute: to become a leading NDIS provider celebrated for our excellence in care and services. We are determined to advocate for individuals with disabilities who are often overlooked and mistreated. Starting at a state-wide level, our commitment is to instigate positive change, leading to a nationwide impact.
This is based on the notion that all disabled people can:
- Make informed choices.
- Take part in different activities of their choice irrespective of their abilities.
- Make a difference.
- Make a potential contribution.
- Using their talents to become high achievers in their chosen field.
SymCare also promotes an organisational culture where quality is upheld and modelled as a shared value. Quality is seen as a right of support users, including people with a disability and their family members, and a collective responsibility of service providers, including direct support staff, senior management and board of management.